VELFIX-T Film Transparent Dressing
3 in stock
VELFIX-T Film Transparent Dressing is the ultimate wound care solution for fragile and sensitive skin! Made with a premium 30 µ high MVTR transparent Polyurethane film, this waterproof, conforming, and durable dressing provides a barrier against external contaminants, while its curved edges prevent edge lifting.
Designed to be clinician-friendly, the VELFIX-T dressing has an application process that reduces cross-contamination and prevents gloves from sticking to the adhesive. This makes it easy to mold around corners, ensuring a perfect fit and providing gentle yet reliable securement for the duration of use.
With its unique coating technology, the VELFIX-T dressing reduces pain on removal and leaves no adhesive residue on the skin post-removal. And thanks to its specially designed formula, it does not pull hair, damage skin, or cause excess pain upon removal.
The VELFIX-T dressing comes with a handy date recording strip, making it easy to keep track of your patient's care. And with its premium materials and advanced design, you can be confident that the VELFIX-T dressing will provide the highest level of care for your patients.
So whether you're a clinician, nurse, or caregiver, the VELFIX-T Film Transparent Dressing is the perfect solution for all your wound care needs. Order yours today and experience the gentle yet reliable securement power of VELFIX-T!
Best Used For:
- Clean, closed surgical incisions
- Skin grafting donor sites
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Superficial wounds such as abrasions, skin tears and blisters
- Protective cover to prevent skin breakdown
- Secondary dressing over gauze, alginates or hydrogels
- Temporary skin markings (radiation therapy)
- After tattoo’s are applied and post removal
- To protect the skin
- Pediatric, Geriatrics, Patients with at risk skin (silicone adhesive only)